Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Works

  1. Adopt-A-Street Application

    Please complete the application after reading through the program's guidelines.

  2. Driveway Permit Request and Application
  3. Potholes Complaint Form

    Report a pothole. Please be as detailed as you can in your description.

  4. Report a Storm Drain Problem
  5. Street Modification Guide for Village Streets

    Please review the entire Street Modification guide before completing the application. *Please note: $100 application fee

  1. Adopt-A-Street Cleanup Report
  2. Missed Trash and/or Recycling Form
  3. Report a Missing/Damaged Street Sign

    Please report a missing or damaged stop sign immediately by calling Public Works. To report any other missing or damaged street sign,... More…

  4. Street Light Out

    Don't be in the dark. To report a streetlight that is malfunctioning or out please complete this form or call (336) 766-9170.