FALL 2022 BULK ITEM PICKUP:
- Bulk item pickup for residents on the east side of Lewisville-Clemmons Road will begin the week of Monday, September 26, 2022.
- Fall Fest will be held on Saturday, October 1st from 8:30AM – 11:30AM at the Clemmons Farmers Market to celebrate an amazing 2022 season. Join your favorite makers, bakers, and producers for the last market of the season. Bring a chair and enjoy live music from None of the Above bluegrass band!
- Coffee with a Cop with be held on Wednesday, October 5th from 10AM – 11AM at Lowes Foods. Join your neighbors and police officers for coffee and conversation. The mission of Coffee with a Cop is to break down the barriers between police officers and the citizens they serve. By removing agendas and allowing opportunities to ask questions, voice concerns, and get to know the officers in your neighborhood.
- The Annual Fall Medicine Drop will be held on Saturday, October 15 from 9:30AM – 12:30PM at Clemmons Public Works. Residents can dispose of expired, unwanted, or unused prescription drugs and over-the-counter medications. Only pills will be accepted. Liquids, needles, and inhalants will not be accepted. This is for households ONLY
- Monster Dash and Goblin Hop will be returning on October 23. If your business or organization would like to participate, please visit clemmons.org/monster.
- The Village of Clemmons currently has job opportunities available. Find out more at clemmons.org/jobs
- The regularly scheduled Council Meeting will be held on Monday, September 26th at 6PM in Council Chambers.
- The regularly scheduled Planning Board meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 18th at 6PM in Council Chambers.
- To assist with additional waste, recycling, and cardboard, Clemmons' citizens are invited to bring their excess to the Public Works facility between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- When available, mulch can be loaded at 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday - please note mulch is only loaded at these times and not throughout the day. Mulch is not available on rainy days. All trucks and trailers must have side walls and be covered (example: with a tarp) before leaving the yard. For mulch availability call Public Works at 336-766-9170. These services are limited to Village of Clemmons residents, and you may be asked to show ID.
- Limbs should be placed on the edge of your street by 7 a.m. on Monday morning of the following schedule between March and November.
- East of Lewisville-Clemmons Road and Middlebrook Drive (Winston-Salem side) - 2nd full week of the month
- West of Lewisville-Clemmons Road and Middlebrook Drive (Tanglewood side) - 1st full week of the month
- Leaves should be placed on the edge of your street beginning in October (until all leaves have fallen, typically end of November or early December). It is not possible to specify an exact day of the week for pickup.
CLEMMONS FARMERS MARKET:
- The Clemmons Farmers Market is open on Saturdays from 8:30AM to 11:30AM at the Jerry Long Family YMCA located at 1150 S Peace Haven Road in Clemmons, NC (located in the open field at the intersection of S Peace Haven Road and Jessie Village Drive). With over 40 registered vendors, the market offers a wide range of products including but not limited to fresh baked goods, candies, kettle corn, pickles, sauces, jams, jellies, fresh flowers, soaps, lotions, sustainable livestock, plants, and a harvest of fresh produce each Saturday.
- Download the SeeClickFix App for Clemmons. Submit and follow requests. Also available to submit on Clemmons.org – Search Report a Concern
- Work is underway on the last phase of Market Center Drive (which extends north from Stadium Drive to the ABC Store in front of Aldi). Please exercise caution in the area.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS:
The Village of Clemmons is seeking proposals for the provision of contract legal services as Village Attorney. The Village is seeking proposals from qualified legal service providers, licensed in the State of North Carolina, to represent the Village in a full range of legal affairs relevant to North Carolina municipalities. The Village Attorney is appointed by the Village Council and provides primary legal service to the Council, Village Boards and Committees, and Village staff. For more info, please visit https://www.clemmons.org/Bids.aspx
Village Briefings can also be found weekly in the Clemmons Courier.