Sponsorships and Donations
To request that the Village sponsor your event or activity, please see below.
The Village of Clemmons is committed to being a good steward of taxpayer money while still supporting organizations that benefit the community. The majority of sponsorships/donations approved by the Village are of an in-kind nature, involving the contribution of goods/services. For full details and criteria, please see the Village's Policy Concerning Requests for Donation or Sponsorship From Outside Organizations and Agencies.
Please note that the Village will NOT consider requests from/for the following:
- Groups not located within the Village and/or not providing a benefit to Clemmons citizens
- Religious or political groups
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or national origin
- For-profit and corporate entities
- Events that take place outside the Village of Clemmons corporate limits or Tanglewood Park
- Events or activities that are not within the appropriate scope of governmental involvement and a significant exchange of services for the community's benefit
This form should be completed by not-for-profit organizations requestion monetary or in-kind sponsorship/donation. Applicants are allowed one application per calendar year and must be submitted no later than 120 days prior to the event.
Gather Required Materials
You will be required to upload the following documents:
- Proof of your organization's not-for-profit status
- Program/event marketing materials (may submit materials from previous occurrences of the same event)
- Copy of the organization's and/or event's general liability insurance
- Requested timeline for funding/in-kind services
- Program/event budget details (for monetary donation requests)
- Program/event schedule
- Document outlining the financial breakdown detailing how the requested funds would be utilized for programs, services, materials and/or other items. (for monetary donation requests)